Position: Staff Nurse RNLD/RMN/RGN
Salary: £14.50 per hour.
46 hours. (12 hour shifts).
I am currently looking for a passionate and dedicated Staff Nurse RNLD, RMN or RGN in the Staffordshire area to work within an independent hospital that provides care and treatment for eating disorders and camhs within a dedicated, safe and secure setting. Patients within the service may have come from programmes for PICU and or varied camhs services.
Job Requirements for Nurse Position:
• Responsible for the assessment of nursing/care/support needs of service users
• Development and implementation of care programmes
• Take the lead on shifts and effectively supervise support staff
• Make a positive and active contribution to the progression within care in the home
• Become a key carer to the service users
• Have a caring and kind attitude towards the service users at all times
• Maintain all nursing records and keeping the residents Care Plans up to date.
• Registered Nurse - RMN/RNLD/RGN (Current PIN)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of regulatory care standards.
• Experience in CAMHS service essential
• An hourly rate of up to £14.50 per hour depending on experience
• EXCELLENT career progression
• The chance to make a positive difference to yourself and others
• Create yourself a fantastic track record by working with this exclusive company
About company/ client:
The client promises to dedicate themselves to providing the best possible care to all the service users within their organisation. They provide some of the best quality care facilities in the area whilst allowing service users to maintain a high quality of life whilst being supported in a positive and comfortable environment.
How to apply:
If you would like to know more about this position please do not hesitate in contacting Carly on [... Click Apply...]or send me your up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] and be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
Purosearch is a leading nursing and social care recruiter with a comprehensive range of health care jobs and social care jobs. Specialising in health and social care vacancies, Purosearch are able to offer jobseekers their perfect career.
In an industry that is all too often tarred by mediocrity, Purosearch believes in excellence. "The Extra Mile" is not just a slogan we put under our title. It the principle that guides everything we do. Our consultants will go the extra mile to ensure our clients and candidates receive the best service they have received from any recruitment company... ever. We will go the extra mile for our clients to find that "needle in a haystack" candidate and we will go the extra mile to make sure our candidates gets their dream job. This can only happen when an agency goes above and beyond what is expected from them. Purosearch is that company!