£40,000 - £45,000 + Discretionary Bonus
I am currently working with an excellent privately owned organisation those portfolio of elderly nursing homes has grown steadily and continues to grow thorughout the North West region. An exciting position has become available for a Home Manager to come on board and work with the Senior Management team to commision a new Nursing home in the Blackpool area.
Within the role of the Home Manager you will oversee the entire service working alongside the Operations team to ensure the home is up to their high standards at all times. The Home Manager position is a critical role and and you will re responsible to market and promote the home as well as liaising with relevant governing bodies and local authorities. The Home Manager will lead and inspire the support team to provide outstanding, truly personalised care to your residents.
The Home Manager is responsible for ensuring that the highest standard of care is delivered to all resident's by ensuring compliance with company policies, practices and procedures. The Home Manager will be responsible for your support team of Clinical Leads and Deputy Manager and ensuring all staff are trained to provide the best possible service.
As Home Manager you will forge excellent ties and relationships with all suppliers and governing bodies to ensure the home meets all external regulatory obligations (CQC) so a good understanding of CQC standards are essential to this role. You will manage all aspects of the home, identifying new business opportunities, effectively managing budgets, taking responsibility for the operating profit of the home, and ensuring regulatory compliance is maintained across all relevant areas
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR HOME MANAGER
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced as a manager of a CQC registered service provision for older people and dementia care with at least 3 years experience in a senior management capacity
- Registered Managers Award / or working towards Registered Managers Award
- Previous experience of working with assessment and care planning
- Strong clinical knowledge and expertise
- Demonstrable strong leadership skills in managing large teams of people
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong influencing and communication skills at all levels
- Strong experience working with Dementia
- Experience of Managing Health and Safety
- Previous demonstration of the ability to market health care services successfully
- Computer literacy, including the use of word processing and other software packages
- Satisfactory DBS and Adult First check
To apply or to discuss the Home Manager vacancy confidentially please call Ryan Ellis at Purosearch on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV to Ryan
Purosearch is a leading nursing and social care recruiter with a comprehensive range of health care jobs and social care jobs. Specialising in health and social care vacancies, Purosearch are able to offer jobseekers their perfect career.
In an industry that is all too often tarred by mediocrity, Purosearch believes in excellence. "The Extra Mile" is not just a slogan we put under our title. It the principle that guides everything we do. Our consultants will go the extra mile to ensure our clients and candidates receive the best service they have received from any recruitment company... ever. We will go the extra mile for our clients to find that "needle in a haystack" candidate and we will go the extra mile to make sure our candidates gets their dream job. This can only happen when an agency goes above and beyond what is expected from them. Purosearch is that company!