• Position: Staff Nurse - RMN/RGN
• Location: Cannock
• Salary: a fantastic £14.00 per hour
• Night & days available
I am currently seeking strong Staff Nurses to demonstrate their expertise within a leading purpose built care home - part of an exceptional care company. My client needs an accomplished nurse to join and assist the staff team in this position of fantastic responsibility. The care home is an exclusive care setting offering long/stay short stay residence to elderly people who may suffer with dementia. The home is a fantastic care setting with an excellent surrounding area making this an ideal environment for all to be enjoyed.
Job Requirements for Nurse Position:
• Responsible for the assessment of nursing/care/support needs of service users
• Development and implementation of care programmes
• Take the lead on shifts and effectively supervise support staff
• Make a positive and active contribution to the progression within care in the home
• Become a key carer to the service users
• Have a caring and kind attitude towards the service users at all times
• Maintain all nursing records and keeping the residents Care Plans up to date.
• Registered Nurse - RGN /RMN (Current PIN)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of regulatory care standards.
• Experience with the elderly/ dementia patients.
• An hourly rate of up to £14.00 depending on experience
• EXCELLENT career progression
• The chance to make a positive difference to yourself and others
• Create yourself a fantastic track record by working with this exclusive company
About company/ client:
The client promises to dedicate themselves to providing the best possible care to all the residents within their service. They provide some of the best quality care homes in the area whilst allowing residents to maintain a high quality of life whilst being supported in a positive and comfortable environment.
How to apply:
If you would like to know more about this position please do not hesitate in contacting me on [... Click Apply...]or send me your up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] and be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
Purosearch is a leading nursing and social care recruiter with a comprehensive range of health care jobs and social care jobs. Specialising in health and social care vacancies, Purosearch are able to offer jobseekers their perfect career.
In an industry that is all too often tarred by mediocrity, Purosearch believes in excellence. "The Extra Mile" is not just a slogan we put under our title. It the principle that guides everything we do. Our consultants will go the extra mile to ensure our clients and candidates receive the best service they have received from any recruitment company... ever. We will go the extra mile for our clients to find that "needle in a haystack" candidate and we will go the extra mile to make sure our candidates gets their dream job. This can only happen when an agency goes above and beyond what is expected from them. Purosearch is that company!