Staff Nurse (RGN) (RMN) required in Haslemere, £16.50/per hour + £1.20 enhancement for overtime and quarterly bonus, Gorgeous Care Home, part time or full time hours available, Days/Nights rotation
Job Ref: JB10435
Position: Staff Nurse (RGN) (RMN)
Hours: Days / Nights - 24 - 36 Hours per week
Care: Dementia, elderly, general
Salary:£16.50/hr plus enhancement of £1.20/hour for hours worked in excess of contracted hours
Benefits: Plus a discretionary Quarterly Performance Bonus paid three monthly
Annual Holiday: 5.6 weeks holiday (pro rata for part-time), including Bank holidays
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Haslemere. My client offers general and dementia care. You will be passionate about providing individualised care, have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. There are both part and full time hours available, days and night shifts are done on a rotation.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants.
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse (RGN) role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Meals provided on the long shift
• Free parking
• £1.20ph supplement for weekend work/ extra hours worked
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: JB10435
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!