Deputy Manager - Fully Supernumry
Salary: £34,000 / £35,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM
Client Group: Elderly/ Dementia
My client is currently seeking a passionate Deputy Nurse Manager to assist in the day to day running of a very well established Nursing Home. The home ensures all residents within the home are receiving the best possible care from the passionate care staff, making this an ideal working and living environment. The home provides nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly and suffer from the diagnosis of dementia and other forms of minor mental health. This is an ideal opportunity for a Registered General/Mental Health Nurse or Senior Nurse, looking to make a career move or take their first step into management.
Job Requirements for Deputy Manager:
* To assist and carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home during the day
* Develop the skills of the care team
* Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
* To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
* To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards.
Skills/ Qualifications for Deputy Manager:
* Hold a current Nurse pin
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
* Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home.
Benefits for Deputy Manager:
This position will be suitable for: Deputy Home Manager, Deputy Care Manager, Deputy Residential Manager, Nurse Manager, Care Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Senior Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead and Unit Manager