36 hours a week over 5 days with the majority of shifts being supernumerary.
The role is based in Newton Court a 60 bedded care home built on the site of the old Lily Works sewing factory, in the market town of Middlewich. Newton Court offers a range of nursing, residential, convalescent, palliative and respite care in a tranquil residential setting.
The home is split over 2 units offering both Nursing and Residential care, therefore it is essential that an experienced Registered Nurse holds the post of Clinical Services Manager.
About the role
- You will play a key role within the home, taking the time to get to know our residents and their families, so you can ensure the best possible person centred care is delivered
- You will be responsible for creating and updating care plans to ensure they are accurately maintained for auditing purposes, maintaining clear, precise and up-to-date medication records for all our residents
- You will take responsibility for all aspects and areas of care within the home, whilst promoting our key values of choice, dignity and respect
- Always seeking to share your clinical knowledge and experience, you will provide valuable support to members of the home’s care team, offering valuable guidance and assistance
- Creating and developing strong relationships with our customers, you will play an important role in strengthening the company brand and raising the care home’s profile
- You will occasionally be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours, as required.
Who we’re looking for
- You will be a level one Registered Nurse with experience managing a team
- Someone who shares our passion and dedication for making every day special for our residents
- The ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
- A natural educator with leadership experience, you will constantly look for ways to share knowledge of best practice with those around you
- A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently.
Eleventh Hour Medical is a leading healthcare recruitment agency supplying staff across the UK with a reputation for service excellence, reliability, professionalism and understanding. We know how stressful finding good candidates can be and our aim is to remove that stress and offer you a fast, friendly and efficient service. Our stringent recruitment process ensures that we only ever put forward the best candidates to our clients. Our growing reputation in the recruitment industry guarantees we always have a solid supply of quality, motivated candidates.