Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Mixed shifts - Crewe - up to £15p/h!
A fantastic opportunity with a highly reputable company
My client is a 45-bedded nursing home, specialising in elderly, dementia and mental health (Categories DE) nursing care. It is a family-run home, is situated close to transport links and also has another facility for up to 4 residents who enjoy a greater degree of independence. The home also offers day care and respite facilities for carers, and the home manager has been in place since 2006. Training and development of its staff is of paramount importance at the home, and there is a qualified workforce development manager in place to ensure quality and continuous development. In its most recent CQC assessment, the home was deemed to be fully compliant across all domains.
A vacancy has now arisen for a full-time Staff Nurse, required to work on a rotational basis. The hourly rate is between £14p/h (days) and £15p/h (nights, and the successful candidate must have excellent clinical skills and have some experience in a nursing home/dementia-care setting. Continual training and development will be provided, as well as a generous annual leave allowance and numerous opportunities for career progression.
- Monitoring patients' conditions
- Carrying out treatment plans
- Assisting with patient needs
- Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the residents, relatives and colleagues
- Using initiative to respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manner
- Documenting and administering medication
- Be a registered nurse (RGN or RMN) with a valid NMC pin clear of restrictions
- Have previous experience in working within elderly care
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be committed and dedicated to the role
Interested? Click apply now to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.