Dementia Clinical Lead (RMN/RGN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Mansfield
Full-time - up to £18p/h!
My client is a medium-sized 50-bedded nursing home located in Mansfield, providing specialist nursing care to elderly service users. Care categories include dementia, elderly care, stroke and sensory impairment, and has achieved recognition for its high standards of care in the form of being accredited with the Gold Standards Framework for end of life care. The home prides itself on the outstanding long-term career development opportunities, and now requires a Dementia Clinical Lead to join the team.
This role is ideally suited to candidates with significant nursing experience or for a nurse looking for career progression. The successful candidate must have a caring nature and be passionate about providing only the best care to residents requiring dementia care. The role is paying between £17 and £18p/h based on experience, and hours are between 36 and 48hrs p/w.
- To carry responsibility for the management of the unit during the day
- Leading the shift, assessing priorities, delegating available resources effectively and ensuring documentation is completed
- Develop the skills of the care team
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained
- Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- You must be a qualified RN (RMN preferred, but RGNs will be considered)
- You must have a valid NMC pin number
- You must be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- You should have previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting at clinical lead/senior nurse level
- You must possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- You must have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
If you are interested, please click apply now!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.