Senior Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) - EMI Home - Prenton
Full-time nights - £29+k!
My client is a medium-sized, 40-bedded nursing home located in Prenton specialising in Dementia and EMI nursing care. Service users aged 70 and above are cared for by staff who are committed to maintaining excellent standards of choice, dignity and independence, and other care categories provided at the home include alcohol dependence, schizophrenia and sensory impairment. The home offers outstanding long term career development opportunities, as well as ongoing training to its staff.
A Senior Staff Nurse is now required to work on night duty at an hourly rate £15.50p/h. This role is ideally suited to nurse looking for career progression, and the ideal candidate should have experience in nursing home settings as a senior nurse. The successful candidate must have a caring nature and be passionate about providing only the best care to elderly residents.
- To carry responsibility for the management of the unit during the night
- Leading the shift, assessing priorities, delegating available resources effectively and ensuring documentation is completed
- Develop the skills of the care team
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained
- Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- You must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- You must be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- You must have previous experience providing nursing care in a nursing home environment at a senior nurse level
- You must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- You must have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
If you are interested, please click apply now!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.