Night Nurse - Part or Full-time hours - Northumberland
A fantastic opportunity with a highly reputable company
This home came within the Top 20 Care Homes of 2016, and this is a testament to the dedication of its staff and the heavy importance placed on patient-centred, bespoke care. Types of care provided by this home includes categories such as dementia, physical disability, old age, palliative care and sensory impairment, and this is provided to up to 61 individuals aged 60 and over. Furthermore, this home received a 'Good' rating from the CQC in its June 2016 inspection.
My client now requires a nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD-qualified - to work nights at the home, with either full or part-time hours available. This role requires someone who is conscientious, hard-working and dedicated to delivering the highest standard of care to service users. This role, in turn, offers a great deal of opportunity, as well as training opportunities to further develop skills.
- Monitoring patients' conditions
- Carrying out treatment plans
- Assisting with patient needs
- Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the residents, relatives and colleagues
- Using initiative to respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manner
- Documenting and administering medication
- Must be an RGN/RMN/RNLD with excellent clinical skills, i.e. venepuncture, syringe driver, catheter care etc.
- Must have a valid and clear NMC pin
- Must have previous experience in working within elderly care
- Preferred nursing home experience - this is not essential
- Must be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Part/full-time hours available
- Being part of a team where excellent care is top priority
- Continual training and development
- Opportunities for career progression
Interested? apply now and take advantage of the opportunity to work for a great company!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.