Staff Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Harpurhey, Manchester
Full-time days - up to £15.25p/h!
My client is a 58-bedded nursing home specialising in elderly, dementia and physical disability care, providing care to service users aged 65 and above. As part of an established and successful elderly care group, there is now a vacancy for an experienced RGN to join the team immediately. The successful candidate must have a caring nature, be passionate about providing only the best care to elderly residents, and must also adhere to the highest standards of regulatory practice at all times. The role is for 44hrs p/w, and pays up to £15.25p/h dependent on experience.
- Monitoring patients' conditions
- Carrying out treatment plans
- Assisting with patient needs
- Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the residents, relatives and colleagues
- Using initiative to respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manner
- Documenting and administering medication
- You must be a qualified RGN and have a valid NMC pin number
- You must have previous experience of providing nursing care in an elderly/dementia home setting
- You must be able to offer a satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You must be committed and dedicated to the role
If you are interested, please click apply now!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.