Staff Nurse - Night shifts - Derby - £14p/h!A fantastic opportunity with a specialist care home
This home is a purpose-built EMI Dementia Care home, providing 24/7 nursing care for up to 71 individuals over the age of 65. Its specific care categories include Alzheimer's, Huntington's Disease, Dementia and Old Age and care packages are tailored to each person's specific need. Its care is based on a philosophy of equal treatment and fulfilment of dignity and rights, and is proud that its workforce upholds these values in everyday practice.
My client requires a Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) who is patient-centered, hard-working and is like-minded in terms of upholding high standards of care. This is a perfect opportunity for a staff nurse to develop their skills with clear opportunities for progression coupled with extensive and meaningful training.
- Monitoring patients' conditions
- Carrying out treatment plans
- Assisting with patient needs
- Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the residents, relatives and colleagues
- Using initiative to respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manner
- Documenting and administering medication
- Are a registered nurse RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin
- Have previous experience in working within elderly care
- Preferred nursing home experience
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full-time night shifts at £14 per hour
- Continual training and development
- Opportunities to progress
- Rewarding and meaningful work relations
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of the opportunity to work for a great company!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.