Roaming Night Nurse - Part or Full-time hours - Liverpool
A fantastic opportunity with a highly reputable company
This home has received an overall 'Good' rating from the CQC in its most recent inspection, and this is a testament to the dedication of its staff and the care provided at the home. The dual-registered facility provides care for up to 48 residents aged 65+, and offers both long and short-term dementia and general nursing care. It is situated close to public transport links, and prides itself on its caliber of nursing staff and the bespoke care it provides to its patients and residents.
The home now requires a Roaming Night RGN to work either 24 or 48 hours, who must hold a full UK driving license and own their own car. My client also requires an RGN who is dedicated, professional and passionate about providing the highest quality care. This role offers a great deal of opportunity, as well as training opportunities to develop skills.
- Monitoring patients' conditions
- Carrying out treatment plans
- Assisting with patient needs
- Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the residents, relatives and colleagues
- Using initiative to respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manner
- Documenting and administering medication
- You must be an RGN with a valid NMC pin
- Have previous experience in working within elderly care
- Preferred nursing home experience
- You must have a full UK driving license and own your own car
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 24/48 hours available on nights
- Paid breaks
- Continual training and development
- Opportunities for career progression
Interested? apply now and take advantage of the opportunity to work for a great company!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.