Our client is a prestigious NHS Hospital Trust based in London. They are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Senior Occupational Health Nurse Specialist (Band 7) to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse
- NMC registered as Specialist Practitioner in OH
- Good communication skills - oral and written
- Counselling skills
- Health surveillance experience
- Presentation skills
- Word-processing and database management
- Ability to travel to client sites and meetings as required
- 4 years post-graduate nursing experience to include minimum 2 years OH work experience
- Supervisory experience
- Research experience
- BSc/MSc in Occupational Health
- Skin health checks
- Biological safety
- Periodic service delivery report writing
- IT problem solving
- Clinical audit
- Occupational health experience in the NHS.
- Private sector OH experience
- Health promotion
Please note, this is a full-time, contract position for 6 months (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description will be available upon request.
Cavendish Professionals is a highly respected recruitment consultancy with the energy, enthusiasm, expertise and professionalism to offer extensive job vacancies in the Healthcare sector in the UK and Internationally.
Cavendish Professionals is an independent, family-run business, with a team of personable consultants whose aim is to get to know you better. We believe that this considered approach is the best way to ensure we find you a role that perfectly matches your career ambitions.
We’re proud to have been taking this approach for over 30 years and have helped hundreds of Healthcare workers to find their perfect role ranging from Nursing and Allied Health Professionals to Doctors and Hospital Executives, to mention a few
We’d love the opportunity to help you find your next job and to make sure it’s the Perfect Fit for you. There’s nothing better than knowing that we’ve helped someone make a stunning career move – or perhaps simply achieve the long-held dream of living and working abroad.