Our client is a prestigious NHS Hospital Trust based in London. They are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Occupational Health Nurse (Band 5) to join their team of staff on a contract basis.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of airborne and blood-borne transmissible infections
- Awareness of Occupational Health issues in NHS
- Use of electronic clinical databases or systems such as pathology, diary or patient record systems
- At least 1-year post registration nursing experience
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Administration of immunisations
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Clinical audit
- Literature reviewing
- Teaching/ training
- Post-registration experience in more than one clinical area in an acute setting
- Delivering individual health promotion/ behaviour change advice and support
This is a full-time, contract position for 6 months (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description will be available upon request.
Cavendish Professionals is a highly respected recruitment consultancy with the energy, enthusiasm, expertise and professionalism to offer extensive job vacancies in the Healthcare sector in the UK and Internationally.
Cavendish Professionals is an independent, family-run business, with a team of personable consultants whose aim is to get to know you better. We believe that this considered approach is the best way to ensure we find you a role that perfectly matches your career ambitions.
We’re proud to have been taking this approach for over 30 years and have helped hundreds of Healthcare workers to find their perfect role ranging from Nursing and Allied Health Professionals to Doctors and Hospital Executives, to mention a few
We’d love the opportunity to help you find your next job and to make sure it’s the Perfect Fit for you. There’s nothing better than knowing that we’ve helped someone make a stunning career move – or perhaps simply achieve the long-held dream of living and working abroad.