Psychiatric Nursing Positions Acute- Dublin
CPL Healthcare in association with their esteemed client have an immediate vacancy for experienced staff nurses within a reputable mental health and elderly care service. Services include a special intensive care unit for patients with an age related mental health illness, , a purpose built centre for mobile Alzheimer patients, an acute psychiatric unit for people over the age of 18, including older adults and a long stay elderly care unit.
Current vacancies exist in psychiatry of Later Life, enduring Mental Illness units and the nursing Home (general or mental health)
Our client is offering free onsite accommodation to overseas applicants for a limited period and discounted onsite staff accommodation for longer periods of time. This along with discounted meals, free parking and paid sick leave make this a very attractive role.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have a minimum of one years’ experience in acute/chronic psychiatric care or care of the elderly. However this is not essential and practice placements in similar settings will be considered.
- Additionally, RGN's without this experience but with an ability to demonstrate a strong desire/commitment to work in the area, will also be considered.
- Have full registration with the INMB or be eligible to do so
- Strong organisational/team skills
- Knowledge of HIQA requirements
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
Further details available by contacting Kelley Walsh on + [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
Welcome to Cpl Healthcare
With over 20 years experience in the Healthcare Recruitment and Training space, we are proud to be Ireland’s premier Healthcare staffing agency. We work with clients not only here in Ireland but across all International markets allowing us to offer our candidates and clients a complete recruitment solution.
We provide Permanent and Temporary staffing solutions across all Healthcare sectors including:
Our staffing business is complemented by a fully integrated accredited Healthcare Training company, allowing candidates to follow one journey from beginning to end whilst giving clients peace of mind.
Within our service teams we have qualified Health Professionals to understand the industry from a clinical perspective, enabling us to provide best in class service to both our candidates and clients.
We are open for business 363 days a year, from 7.00am – 9.30pm, with an on-call service available for out of hours and offices across Ireland and London.
Here at Cpl Healthcare we are dedicated to providing the best quality Healthcare recruitment and training service.