We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Mental Health Staff Nurse to join our client's Specialist Nursing Facility based in wooded surroundings on the outskirts of suburban Bromley, Southeast London .
This is a full-time post but our client is also open to considering suitable applications who may be interested in negotiating a part-time opportunity, although please note fixed hours/shifts cannot be assured.
Our client is a major provider of independent mental health care in the UK. Dedicated to improving patients' health and wellbeing by offering an exceptional standard of Adult Acute services, the 47-bedded facility delivers programmes that are attuned to patients' specific needs. The successful candidate will encourage patients to have a voice in their treatment and so feel more positive about their care.
Registered Mental Health Nurse with full NMC registration (not requiring a period of supervised placement ).
Minimum of six months' relevant post-registration clinical experience.
Up-to-date knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
In addition to the salary and excellent working conditions, the benefits of working for this company include:
- Company pension; including optional SMART/Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- A range of additional benefits using the salary sacrifice scheme , including Childcare Vouchers and reduced tax and NI on a car/bicycle, resulting in an overall increase in your take-home pay.
- A range of high street/online vouchers and gift cards.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Mental Health staff. As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Mental Health Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
To view a summary of Medic International's Mental Health vacancies please click HERE .
Medic International is a leading international staffing consultancy, offering a bespoke recruitment and placement service to nurses and other healthcare professionals seeking employment in the United Kingdom.
We work with the NHS and many UK Private Hospitals and have a wide range of vacancies from Staff Nurse through to Ward Manager, Theatre Manager and even Director of Nursing vacancies.
Currently we have opportunities in the following specialities:
• Theatre Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery and Endoscopy
• Critical Care/ITU
• Paediatric Wards & PICU
• Acute Surgical & Medical Wards
• Primary Care
• Mental Health
• Learning Disabilities
We offer our healthcare professionals a friendly, personal service tailored to best suit your individual needs including:
• An excellent CV formatting service
• Assistance with obtaining your NMC registration
• Assistance with finding accommodation if you have to relocate
• Professional advice and expertise from a team with a wealth of clinical experience