OHA and OH Practice Nurse (Bank) opportunities, competitive hourly rate, roles across the UK
Bupa are currently looking to recruit OHAs and OH Practice Nurses across the UK in the following areas:
Central Belt, Doncaster, Nottingham, Telford and Newcastle
We require experienced Occupational Health Advisors and OH Practice Nurses to be based on-site at our Customer's sites to provide the full OH remit to include management referrals and health surveillance.
Please note for OH Practice Nurses, duties will be Health Surveillance.
- Case Management
- Providing face to face support for staff
- Running a robust health and promotion campaign
- Dealing with cases of sickness absence
- Flu vaccinations
- Work station assessments
- Assuming responsibility for reviewing appointments and diary management
- Registered General Nurse.
- On Part 1 and part 3 of the NMC Register.
- Holds a post registration qualification in OH Nursing.
- Experience working as an Occupational Health Advisor in an OH setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Up to date OH clinical knowledge and skills.
- Experience in delivering a combination of services in diverse industry sectors under a complex operational delivery mechanisms.
- Commercial Awareness.
- PC Literate with knowledge of Windows and web packages.
If you'd like to play your part in BUPA's success story, then join us today.
For further information please contact Lisa O'Connor on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
We do this by providing a broad range of healthcare services, support and advice to people throughout their lives.
A leading international healthcare group, we run care homes, health centres, dental centres and hospitals, offer personal and company health insurance and provide home healthcare, workplace health services, health assessments and chronic disease management services including health coaching.
With no shareholders, we can invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare. We are committed to making quality healthcare, focused on the patients needs, more affordable and accessible in the areas of wellness, chronic disease management and ageing. That’s why we have a broad range of products and services that you don’t need our health insurance to access.
We've a variety of roles, across our individual operating businesses (Bupa Home Healthcare, Bupa Health Funding, Bupa Health Clinics and Bupa Care Services). Our environment's warm and welcoming, our facilities first class and every individual is here to make a difference.
Roles are always rewarding. And you'll be rewarded too, with excellent benefits and career opportunities.