We are seeking an innovative and dynamic Deputy General Manager for our client's unique purpose-built Neurological Care and Neuro-Rehab Centre based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire .
This is a full-time role.
Our client is a leading independent provider of specialist neurological care and rehabilitation for people aged 18 onwards with physical conditions, restricted mobility, difficult and diverse behaviours. This centre of excellence strives to nurture dignity and independence, working with both the service user and their families to create personal prescribed care programmes tailored to suit the service user's needs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating clinical and non-clinical staff, ensuring they are clear about their roles and ensuring full compliance with professional and national standards.
Person Requirements :
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration.
Minimum of eight years' post-registration Nursing experience.
At least three years' Management experience, with Private management experience highly desirable.
Ability to effectively lead, inspire, manage and motivate a clinical team.
Extensive experience of meeting targets in the workplace.
Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
Besides a bespoke training and development program, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Occupational pension scheme with employer contribution
- Up to 33 days annual leave; paid sick leave, and financial recognition for long service
- Accident and illness insurance scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- A health cash plan which provides cash contributions towards health maintenance costs including dental and optical.
- Life insurance cover and death in service benefit
- Employee assistance programme; 24 hours, 365 days a week
- Subsidised meals
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of specialist Executive staff. As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of health care management places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic International Neuro & Rehabilitation Jobs click HERE .
Medic International is a leading international staffing consultancy, offering a bespoke recruitment and placement service to nurses and other healthcare professionals seeking employment in the United Kingdom.
We work with the NHS and many UK Private Hospitals and have a wide range of vacancies from Staff Nurse through to Ward Manager, Theatre Manager and even Director of Nursing vacancies.
Currently we have opportunities in the following specialities:
• Theatre Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery and Endoscopy
• Critical Care/ITU
• Paediatric Wards & PICU
• Acute Surgical & Medical Wards
• Primary Care
• Mental Health
• Learning Disabilities
We offer our healthcare professionals a friendly, personal service tailored to best suit your individual needs including:
• An excellent CV formatting service
• Assistance with obtaining your NMC registration
• Assistance with finding accommodation if you have to relocate
• Professional advice and expertise from a team with a wealth of clinical experience