Location: Holywell, Widnes and St Helens, Deeside and Wrexham
Role: Five Days per month
Salary: Up to £38,000
Our client has a part time, permanent opportunity, 5 days per month, for an Occupational Health Advisor in the Holywell, Widnes and St Helens. You will be visiting each site one day per month. You will be undertaking the full OH remit to include sickness absence management, health surveillance, health promotion.
To discuss this opportunity further please contact Sharon, Lesley, Victoria, Daphne or Simeon on [... Click Apply...]
Over half of our candidates say the reason they first contacted Cheviot Recruitment was either through word of mouth recommendation or because they'd been impressed by our reputation.
Our consultants spend time getting to know our candidates and their requirements - often building up relationships which span many years. We always have a very wide range of occupational heath roles available across the UK and we ensure our candidates are kept up to date with the latest vacancies, whether by phone, text, email alerts or via our website.
What we offer our candidates
- A wide range of occupational health job vacancies, many of which you won't find advertised elsewhere
- Permanent, temporary and ad hoc work
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly consultants
- Advice on writing your CV and interview techniques
- Job alerts by email, phone or text
- A full briefing before each interview including company information and a profile of the interviewer
- Client feedback at the earliest opportunity
- Occupational health study days - competitively priced courses covering various OH topics