Nurse required in Manchester, up to £14.50 per hour, Days or Nights available on both full or part time hour contracts
Job Ref: ES13149
Hours: Days or Nights: full or part time hours available
Care: Dementia, General, Palliative
Salary:Up to £14.50 per hour
Desirable: Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a dedicated nurse to work within a well established, large care home with nursing in Manchester. My client offers general dementia care treatment to the elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Company benefits for the nurse role:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid breaks
- Sick pay
- Long Term Service Bonus Scheme
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days or nights, 40 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network
Staff Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.