Practice Nurse, Spalding, Permanent Opportunity
* Flexible hours - up to full time
* Highly competitive salary DOE
* 5 weeks + 2 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays - will increase for long service
* Medical indemnity provided
* Ongoing support and guidance from the current clinical team
* Opportunities for development and career progression
Recruiting due to retirement, this high achieving GP surgery near Spalding is looking for an experienced Practice Nurse to join their team. Offering a fantastic list of benefits including extremely flexible hours and opportunities for progression, this position is expected to be very popular.
To be successful you must be a Practice Nurse with experience in Primary Care. You will be proficient in all usual duties (including cytology, immunisations, chronic disease management etc) and be ready to hit the ground running. Prescribing is advantageous but not essential.
How to Apply
We expect a great deal of interest so get in contact TODAY.
Call Annabel on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV to [... Click Apply...].
Job reference: AC-PN-LO1
Looking For Locum?
If you are looking to top up your income before Christmas, we have an abundance of locum shifts available nationwide! As a Practice Nurse you can earn £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) and there are no minimum hours to work!
Get in contact today!
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.