Registered Nurse (RMN, RNLD) - Wisbech
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is a 15 bed specialist care home in Wisbech for men aged 18 years and above with mental health disorders, intellectual disabilities and complex needs and they are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD).
* Be responsible for the Health, Safety and Wellbeing of the residents, visitors and staff, ensuring appropriate measures are in place to maximise the safety and security of the service at all times.
* Assisting in the formulation, Implementation and reviewing of appropriate person centred care plans and risk assessments, whilst actively involving the residents in the decision making process.
* Assisting in the formulation, implementation and reviewing of an appropriate Meaningful Activity Schedule for all residents within the service.
* To lead by example, guide and supervise junior staff, providing on-going opportunity for personal and professional development.
* Embrace the Ethos and Values of the company and raise awareness of the Ethos and Values with all who come in to contact with the service.
Hours and Pay:
The role is full-time (37.5 hours per week). Shifts are 8am - 8.15pm (days) and 8pm - 8.15am (nights). Nurses are paid for 11.5 hours per shift with a 45 minute unpaid break.
The hourly rate is £13.85 and we can consider RMN or RNLD qualified nurses. We may also consider newly-qualified nurses with relevant placement experience.
* Induction and ongoing training and CPD opportunities
* Preceptorship and mentorship programmes
* Employee Benefit Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Life Assurance Scheme
* Contributory Personal Pension Scheme
* Uniforms provided
* Nurse Referral Scheme
If you have the skills to succeed in this role apply online or contact Jay Gibbons on [... Click Apply...]
Recruiting for Care is one of the fastest growing niche recruitment consultancies in the UK and Ireland. We are suppliers of permanent candidates into the Nursing, Health & Social Care sectors.
Our team of specialist consultants are experts in their respective fields and adopt a consultative and personalised approach to the services we provide, guiding candidates through the next steps in their careers and working in tandem with clients in order to meet their resourcing requirements.