In association with their esteemed client, CPL Healthcare is seeking an experienced registered nurse, interested in progressing into a management role. This high standard hospital, located in Dublin city centre, provides excellent care and support to their patients.
The Clinical Nurse Manager 2 will be responsible for the delivery of high quality patient care, as well as working as a member of the Inter Disciplinary Team in a High Dependency Unit.
- Be registered on the general division of the register of nurses maintained by NMBI.
- Have at least 5 years post registration experience in a HDU/ITU setting with a minimum of 2 years at management level.
- Have completed a management-training programme and/or have substantial experience in the management of staff and resources.
- Have a recognised qualification within the specialised area.
- Have proven clinical and professional ability
- Have excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Competency in the English language is a requirement for the post
- The ability to analyse, report on and effect change in nursing practice.
- A sound knowledge of procedures and protocols in operational matters.
- Evidence of post registration professional development.
- Competency in use of Microsoft packages.
- A proven ability to work under pressure and use initiative
- An ability to deal with staff at all levels within the organisation.
- The ability to anticipate trends, identify opportunities and forward plan for service developments.
- A working knowledge of risk management, clinical audit and Human Resource Practices.
- Assist in maintaining awareness of the Mission and values throughout the Hospital in relation to all nursing activities.
- Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the Values of the Hospital.
- Maintain awareness of the primacy of the patient in relation to all hospital activities and in doing so ensure the high standard of patient care.
For further information please contact Catherine Hoban + [... Click Apply...]or email your updated CV to [... Click Apply...]
Welcome to Cpl Healthcare
With over 20 years experience in the Healthcare Recruitment and Training space, we are proud to be Ireland’s premier Healthcare staffing agency. We work with clients not only here in Ireland but across all International markets allowing us to offer our candidates and clients a complete recruitment solution.
We provide Permanent and Temporary staffing solutions across all Healthcare sectors including:
Our staffing business is complemented by a fully integrated accredited Healthcare Training company, allowing candidates to follow one journey from beginning to end whilst giving clients peace of mind.
Within our service teams we have qualified Health Professionals to understand the industry from a clinical perspective, enabling us to provide best in class service to both our candidates and clients.
We are open for business 363 days a year, from 7.00am – 9.30pm, with an on-call service available for out of hours and offices across Ireland and London.
Here at Cpl Healthcare we are dedicated to providing the best quality Healthcare recruitment and training service.