PERMANENT NURSING POSITIONS
DIVISION B: |Acute Medical Admissions Unit| Acute Medicine For Older People| Respiratory Medicine| |Gastroenterology Medicine|
Surgery | Cancer Care | Critical Care
Cardiovascular | Thoracic | Neurosciences | Trauma | Orthopaedics | Radiology | Respiratory High Dependency Unit
Interviews in Porto
English level of B2 is required. IELTs training support provided - APPLY NOW!!!!
Monday 3rd – Tuesday 4th October 2016
RELOCATION ALLOWANCE OF UP TO £750* UPON STARTING!
Salary and Benefits* (Terms and Conditions Apply):
- Salary £21,909 - £28,462(approx. €25,678 - €33,358) depending on experience
- 37.5hrs per week
- Additional pay for working shifts & overtime
- Full time permanent positions
- Paid annual Leave 27 days + 8 public holidays
- Professional development & access to further education
- Assistance with NMC registration
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Relocation Allowance of up to £750 upon commencement of employment*
- Full Orientation and Mentorship Program
- 80 minutes by train to central London
- Airports – Southampton, London Gatwick and London Heathrow
- Travel with your friends & join the many Portuguese & Spanish nurses in post!
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is a leading healthcare direct placement company which has been in operation since 1990. We specialise in the recruitment of registered nurses, midwives and allied health professionals, for many of the largest teaching hospitals in Ireland, and the UK. We are located in Dublin and London.
Our client hospitals are carefully chosen so as to ensure that candidates receive the best possible opportunities for career development, further education and the offer of an opportunity to experience working in different countries and cultures.
To ensure this we:
•Organise an interview with hospital personnel
•Negotiate the best contract for you - including salary and benefits
•Assist with Registration and Visa Applications
•Arrange subsidised accommodation
•Assist with travel arrangements and ensure that you are greeted at the airport
•We appoint a consultant to deal with you on an individual basis from the time you contact us
We ensure that a full orientation is given to all of our candidates prior to their departure, which will allow you to meet your future colleagues. We always endeavour to send our candidates in small groups which takes the anxiety out of travelling and working in a new and strange environment.
The team at Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment understands that relocation to a foreign country should be exciting and as stress free as possible. Our experienced consultants are all from a healthcare background and have travelled and worked extensively overseas. We therefore have a keen understanding of the huge step you are about to take, and can offer expertise and advice on what you can expect with regards to culture shock and work experience.