Are you a qualified RGN looking for a new and rewarding role?
I am currently working on behalf of an exceedingly reputable care provider that is currently looking for a motivated and experienced nurse to join their highly established team within a stunning country house nursing home. The home is based in a beautiful area of Hertfordshire and offers care to the elderly.
For the role you must have experience working as nurse the care sector, a friendly personality and enthusiasm about your nursing duties and be able to interact well with residents. You will hold a valid NMC PIN and be willing to work within a team. You will have the ability to maintain high standards in the home and have excellent clinical skills including palliative care.
* Work closely with the nursing and care team
* To monitor the health and wellness of the residents
* Maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home
* Act as the Nurse in charge to lead the staff team and delegate work effectively to junior members
* Ensure that all residents have full risk assessments and person-centred care plans in place
* Has a knowledge and understanding of older people and their needs
* Can build and maintain excellent working relationships with other staff members
* Good communication skills
* Previous Nursing experience
* Committed to providing the highest care standards and maintaining the home away from home environment
The company is looking for someone to complement their existing strong team and maintain the warm and welcoming atmosphere that has been created in the home. The home is a 30 bedded facility that offers general nursing care to the elderly.
If you are interested in this role please contact Lauren at your earliest convenience on [... Click Apply...], or email me with the best time to contact you. My email address is [... Click Apply...]
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if you are not interested in this position but know someone that is you could still walk away with some cash!
Keywords: Dementia, Elderly, Care Home, Nursing Home, RGN, Nurse, Nursing, RMN, Registered Nurse, GU3, £15, £16, £14, £17, Widford, Hertfordshire, SG12, Hunsdon
At Domus Recruitment we understand how important it is to find the right position. We will listen to all of your requirements, channel our search to them and offer free professional advice. If we feel we are unable to assist you we will offer impartial advice to aid your job search.
At Domus we take a tailored approach to each and every person as you all have very different career aspirations. We ascertain exactly what you are looking for, we advise you of the market and various options available to you and proactively work on your behalf. We know the candidates of today are the clients of the future and long term relationships are paramount to our success.
Working as a Team
At Domus Recruitment we work on a team basis. This means you benefit from a team of experienced consultants working on your details simultaneously. This will increase your exposure to the market place therefore generating more opportunities for you.
Market Leading Software
Domus Recruitment use market leading software to effectively manage market information, the recruitment process and search for potential employers that suit your background and expertise.
Personal, dedicated and highly trained consultants
Our consultants are highly trained and experienced in the care industry. We have up-to-date market knowledge and constantly monitor business activity to ensure you are being represented for all the best opportunities.
Whilst you benefit from a team of consultants working on your behalf you will also have your own personal and dedicated consultant who understands your personal requirements.
Positions we recruit for
• Residential and nursing home managers
• Deputy Residential and nursing home managers
• Unit Managers
• Nursing and Residential Home Administrators
• Project Managers
• Area and Regional Managers
• Care Group Directors
• Interim Crisis Managers
• Nurses (RGN/RMN/RNLD/RNMH)
• Domiciliary Care Managers
• NVQ Assessors