SJ Healthcare are a specialist recruiter within Health and Social care.
We are now looking for Registered Nurses, RMN/RNLD -
You should be a Registered Learning Disability Nurse, RNLD or a Registered Mental Health Nurse, RMN to work within an apartment based service and a low secure service who provide specialist rehabilitation for men and women who have Learning Disabilities and mental health needs. The service also caters for those who require locked rehabilitation.
You should have experience of working with people with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental Health needs and Personality Disorders.
You should have experience of working in a similar setting providing a person centred approach. You will be required to support people who display challenging behaviour.
You should be able to demonstrate a good ethos for team working and you should have a good standard of communication.
We pay excellent rates of pay for flexible hours
Are you looking for your next move… We can help
We do this by taking the time to really find out, what it is you are looking for and we can only do this by building positive relationships with the people that we help. We can assist you with your interview preparation, by providing support and practice exercises, which shows you tips and techniques to help you to have a successful interview.
We provide an honest, confidential service -
- Specialists within the healthcare recruitment sector
- We consult you about your next role
- We never disclose your details to any of our clients without your consent
- All contact from you is confidential
- We match you to our existing vacancies from our database of clients
- We can actively seek a position for you
- Full brief of the company, role and expectations including job descriptions
- Full Interview Preparation
- Practice Exercises / Scenarios
- One to one support with one of our interview specialists
Whatever your next role should be call SJ Healthcare Professionals to ensure it is the right one.