Are you a Nurse Practitioner looking for extra shifts in Manchester? We have a number of flexible shifts in the coming months and even into 2017! With competitive rates of £35-£60 per hour for Nurse Practitioners (Inc. holiday pay), this is a great way to boost your earnings in shifts that are fully flexible and can fit around other roles and commitments.
Beginning locum work with Chase Medical is easy - You pick the shifts that you want to work and we book them for you!
Chase Medical is a specialist agency within primary care and we provide local shifts to Nurse Practitioners nationwide, as well as permanent opportunities. Working with Chase will allow you exclusive access to the high volume of shifts on our bank. There is no minimum hourly requirements, so you can choose hours that suit you.
Working with Chase is also a great way to boost your CPD by gaining experience working in different settings.
Benefits of working with Chase:
* Competitive rates of pay - £35-£60 per hour for Nurse Practitioners (Inc. holiday pay)
* Flexible shifts - no minimum hourly requirements
* Shifts bookable months in advance
* Quick and easy application
We also have a high volume of shifts for Practice Nurses, with excellent rates of £25- £42 per hour for Practice Nurses (Inc. holiday pay). Do you know any Practice Nurses who might be interested in our opportunities?
We run a fantastic referral scheme. If you know someone who may be interested in our opportunities, visit our website [... Click Apply...]. For every successful referral you can earn £50!
Shifts are available in the coming weeks, so make your application ASAP!
Contact us on: [... Click Apply...]and ask for Olivia, if you would like some more information.
Alternatively, please forward your most recent CV to: [... Click Apply...] and one of our friendly team will be in touch.
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.