Gillingham / Maidstone
£41,000 - £43,000 DOE
medical and nursing
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Nursing and Clinical Services Manager you will be expected to undertake the following duties;
- Manage the theatre complex to meet the requirements of high quality patient care, using advanced specific clinical knowledge and skills ensuring care activities.
- Provide specialist clinical advice to the theatre team
- Assess, develop and implement pathways of care within the unit in conjunction with other health care professionals, ensuring optimum patient flow through the ward and theatres.
- Take an active role in developing staff to achieve advanced clinical practice within the unit.
- Monitor expenditure ensuring efficient and economical use of all available resources.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
To be successful within this role you will;
- Demonstrate the ability to teach within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrate the ability to be innovative, motivate and lead change.
- Be responsible for maintaining excellent infection control standards.
Experience: As the Day Surgery Manager you will have;
- Substantial relevant experience in theatre with recent experience at a senior level
- Experience of developing and evaluating patient care pathways
- Evidence of commitment to teaching and assessing.
- NMC Registered Nurse Part 1
- Theatre Qualified or Diploma in Operating Theatre Technique
If you would like to apply for this position please contact Steve on [... Click Apply...]or forward your most up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
Keywords: Theatre manager, Gillingham, Maidstone, medical and nursing
Eclypse Recruitment specialise in the placement of permanent or contract candidates within the social and healthcare industry. We are successful in what we do and as well as always staying professional we aim to beat our competitors.
We provide an honest yet professional approach to our clients and candidates alike. We believe honesty is the best policy and as an agency we support our client and candidate needs.
Our healthcare consultants are all experienced within the industry and are available at your convenience if not within the office hours then out of hours a specialised consultant is always on hand to take your call which is important to us.
Listed below are examples of the candidates we successfully recruit:
Care/ Unit Managers
Senior/ Care Assistants
We provide to a number of private and large corporate care homes as well as independently owned nurseries throughout the UK, Scotland and Ireland.