Our client, a leading provider of private healthcare, has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to their patients and staff. Their mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, they need exceptional people.
They are looking to appoint a Senior Registered Children's Nurse to join their team of staff.
This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis at 37.5 hours per week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Valid NMC Registration.
• RSCN or RN (Child)
• Evidence of professional development within scope of PREPP
• ENB 998 or equivalent
• Post registration course
• D32/33 NVQ Assessor’s course
Duties of this role include:
To keep up to date with current trends and developments in Children’s nursing and take responsibility for own professional development.
• To comply, at all times, with the NMC Code of Conduct for nurses.
• To maintain effective communication with other departments and wards.
• To assist in the training of new members of staff and junior colleagues.
• Maintain professional confidentiality.
• Be a prime care giver for a defined group of Child patients and their families.
• To play a key role in setting and maintaining measurable Child standards of care.
• In collaboration with the Sister play a key role in the formulation of Child policies and procedures.
• To liaise effectively with consultants and resident medical officers ensuring that medical instructions are carried out promptly and correctly.
• To ensure all nursing practice is research based.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. This client offer access to excellent staff benefits and the role is a 37.5 hour working week
Established in 2006 by Luc Fountain, Liberty Resourcing has grown year on year to become one of London’s leading recruitment firms.?With over 20 years’ experience in recruitment, and as one of the first to utilise the competency based interviewing process, Luc has established himself today as one of the leading names in recruitment.
Liberty resourcing delivers an unparalleled recruitment experience to all of our clients, business partners and candidates centered on providing innovative, comprehensive and valuable support.
Our team is fluent in English, French and Russian.