Cpl Healthcare are working with London-based St. Georges Hospital to recruit nurses across a number of specialties. St. George’s is one of the UK’s largest healthcare organisations and has an established national and international reputation as a leading hospital for specialist care including neurosciences, cardiac care, stroke and cancer. St. Georges was recently recognised as a Foundation Trust; it employs 8,000 staff and serves a population of 1.3 million.
Permanent vacancies exist in Surgery, Medicine, Neurosciences, Paediatrics & PICU, Neonates & NICU, Endoscopy, Theatres, Renal, and Cardiovascular.
To be considered you will have:
- A recognised Nursing Qualification
- Current registration (or be in the process of registration, your application pack must have been issued before 18th Jan) with the NMC
- Good level of English (B2 or higher)
Some of the benefits of working with this outstanding trust are as follows:
- Band 5 Nurse Salary, including LWA: £25,666 - £33,481 GBP (€32,400 – €42,300 EUR) for 37.5 hour week, with additional pay for working shifts and overtime
- Annual leave minimum 27 days
- Fulltime permanent positions
- Professional education and career opportunities
- Fly into any London Airport
- Employee benefits include but are not limited to; childcare services, cycle to work scheme, excellent sports and leisure facilities.
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to develop your career with a leading UK trust please forward a copy of your CV to [... Click Apply...]. For more information, please call [... Click Apply...].
Welcome to Cpl Healthcare
With over 20 years experience in the Healthcare Recruitment and Training space, we are proud to be Ireland’s premier Healthcare staffing agency. We work with clients not only here in Ireland but across all International markets allowing us to offer our candidates and clients a complete recruitment solution.
We provide Permanent and Temporary staffing solutions across all Healthcare sectors including:
Our staffing business is complemented by a fully integrated accredited Healthcare Training company, allowing candidates to follow one journey from beginning to end whilst giving clients peace of mind.
Within our service teams we have qualified Health Professionals to understand the industry from a clinical perspective, enabling us to provide best in class service to both our candidates and clients.
We are open for business 363 days a year, from 7.00am – 9.30pm, with an on-call service available for out of hours and offices across Ireland and London.
Here at Cpl Healthcare we are dedicated to providing the best quality Healthcare recruitment and training service.