We are seeking a committed and experienced Lead Cardiology Nurse to join our clients' multidisciplinary team. The hospital is located in Oxford, Oxfordshire , the city of dreaming spires and one of England's heritage cities , with good bus links to the city centre.
A part-time role of 30 hours with a salary based on FTE of £30,000 - £38,000 .
Our client is a major provider of UK independent healthcare; staffed by some of the South East's most experienced Consultants and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists, this centre of excellence offers a high standard of Surgical nursing care, supported by state-of-the-art equipment .
The successful candidate will su pport and assist other departments/wards with training and clinical competence relating to cardiology services and act as a deputy to head of department. .
Person Requirements :
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration.
At least three years' experience in a Cardiac Cath Lab setting, with at least one year UK-based.
To have completed a recognised Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship qualification.
Good communication skills and willingness to work in a flexible environment will be essential.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Private medical cover, including dental
- Critical illness cover
- Life assurance cover
- Gym membership, for you and your partner
- Childcare vouchers
- 2 for1 meals or 50% off food costs at over 2,500 participating restaurants.
- Lifestyle screening
- Flexible Annual Leave; allowing you to 'buy' up to two days or 'sell' up to 5 days annual leave each year
- Interest-free season ticket loans & 'cycle to work' 'scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Critical Care nursing staff. As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Cardiac Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic International Cardiac/Cardiothoracic vacancies click HERE , and f or an overall summary of all Critical Care vacancies click HERE .
Medic International is a leading international staffing consultancy, offering a bespoke recruitment and placement service to nurses and other healthcare professionals seeking employment in the United Kingdom.
We work with the NHS and many UK Private Hospitals and have a wide range of vacancies from Staff Nurse through to Ward Manager, Theatre Manager and even Director of Nursing vacancies.
Currently we have opportunities in the following specialities:
• Theatre Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery and Endoscopy
• Critical Care/ITU
• Paediatric Wards & PICU
• Acute Surgical & Medical Wards
• Primary Care
• Mental Health
• Learning Disabilities
We offer our healthcare professionals a friendly, personal service tailored to best suit your individual needs including:
• An excellent CV formatting service
• Assistance with obtaining your NMC registration
• Assistance with finding accommodation if you have to relocate
• Professional advice and expertise from a team with a wealth of clinical experience