My client is looking to recruit a Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join their team on a full-time basis.
My client's facility provides nursing care for working age males who have or have had mental health issues or a case of substance misuse and who have offended.
The role requires you to be a 1st level RGN or RMN in the UK and to have experience (supported by evidence) with substance misusers, and it is preferable to have your RCGP 1-2 in substance misuse.
- Assessing, treating and working alongside adult males who experience mental health issues and misuse drugs and alcohol
- Developing and implementing appropriate treatment plans for vulnerable service users
- Regularly maintaining accurate records for each individual to achieve clinical standards
- Working efficiently either as part of a team or invidually
- Appropriately escalating any concerns to relevant colleagues
- 1st level RGN or RMN qualified with valid NMC pin
- Experience with substance misusers - this must be able to be evidenced
- Desirable to have RCGP 1 and 2 in Substance Misuse Management
- Genuinely interested in making a difference to service users' lives and wellbeing
- Able to provide satisfactory DBS and references
Interested? Please contact Carly at White Recruitment ([... Click Apply...]or [... Click Apply...]) to discuss further!
- Up to £28,500
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Full-time mixed days and nights
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.