Occupational Health Advisor - Single Site role
Full Time Role
£36000 to £38000 salary
Working for a national Occupational Health looking after the ground staff, totalling 1300 employees, of Stansted airport.
You will be working autonomously looking after a section of the airport provision for employees which will include baggage handlers, security and ground staff.
The OH provision is supported by a company Physiotherapist and an ad hoc OH physician.
This role is working Monday to Friday 8am till 4pm.
- Every month you will be required to work one weekend to ensure weekend staff are included in the OH provision.
- Time and a half will be paid and then 2 lieu days can be taken during the normal working week.
- Parking Pass for AIR side of the airport will be provided - ensuring you are parked close to the place of work.
- NMC registered
- OH qualified
- Able to work autonomously
- Confident to cover a full OH remit
- Keen to work in a professional organisation and be remotely supported by a clinical manager
If you'd like to discuss this role further please contact Thomas Kamau -
[... Click Apply...]