Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Functional Assessor, Registered General Nurse to work in Luton.
Our client is a well-established international company who run healthcare programmes across the UK, US, Canada and Australia. They are currently working in Partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) providing Functional Assessments for those in receipt of or claiming benefits.This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they are growing rapidly, with new opportunities [... Click Apply...]g in a role such as this is perfect for clinicians who want to utilise their clinical knowledge/experience in a professional setting.
The salary for the role is £38,000 + Benefits
- Permanent full time position - Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Local health assessment centres and offices nationwide
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of Pension and professional registration fee reimbursement
- Full training provided for which you are paid a full time salary
Minimum requirements for Healthcare practitioner, functional assessor
- Qualifications as a Registered General Nurse
- Minimum 2 years' post-qualification of broad based healthcare experience
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Full unconditional registration with the NMC
If you think this is the right role for you please apply online or call Orla on [... Click Apply...]
Recruiting for Care is one of the fastest growing niche recruitment consultancies in the UK and Ireland. We are suppliers of permanent candidates into the Nursing, Health & Social Care sectors.
Our team of specialist consultants are experts in their respective fields and adopt a consultative and personalised approach to the services we provide, guiding candidates through the next steps in their careers and working in tandem with clients in order to meet their resourcing requirements.