Flexible locum sessions for Practice Nurses available in Worthing. Earn our competitive pay rates; £25-42 per hour (Rates include Holiday Pay). Work as regularly as you like or on an ad-hoc basis! We can provide you the chance to super-boost your earnings.
Join our specialist and friendly bank, we can provide you with the perfect chance to develop and enhance your skills! All it takes is our quick and easy registration chat to gain full access to our shifts nation-wide! Our shifts are bookable up to 6 months in advance, so it's perfect to fit around any existing commitments.
Chase Medical are Primary Care Specialists providing work for Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners throughout the UK. We have a large bank of work available, and we work to find you exactly what you are looking for! Working as a Locum with Chase Medical opens up some fantastic opportunities and allows you to enjoy the flexibility of locum work when and where ever you want. Get in touch - don't let this fantastic opportunity slip you by!
We can offer you the following benefits:
* High rates of pay; £25-42 per hour (including holiday pay)
* No minimum number of hour's required - take control of your schedule!
* Quick and easy registration
* Shifts are bookable up to 6 months in advance
* Build on your CPD!
* Team of specialists who understand Primary Care and your needs
* Excellent referral scheme, know a friend or colleague who would be successful with us? Grab £50 easy!
Chase has work available nationwide, so if you are looking for work in the following areas we can help:
If you have any questions or want to know more information please get in contact with us. Call on [... Click Apply...]and ask for Kerry. Alternatively please forward your CV to: [... Click Apply...] and a member of our friendly team will be in touch.
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.