Community Stoma Care Nurse
Excellent salary plus car & competitive benefits package
South East London and Newham
Monday – Friday Full Time 37.5 hours
Our client is an independent provider of progressive and innovative stoma care services
to primary, secondary and private care sector. The company is an award-winning home delivery service for stoma and/or continence supplies which prides itself on a friendly and efficient service to customers living in the United Kingdom. The benefits of this service include a Nursing support service for patients in their homes.
Our client’s strength is in providing a reliable and caring service for customers and introducing innovative new products to suit their continuing needs. They pride themselves on a close working relationship with healthcare professionals in both the hospital and community setting and by providing education and advice directly to patients.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse with recent stoma care experience. You will assessing stoma patients in their homes, running stoma clinics, implementing clinical & product reviews, working with GPs, MMGs and CCGs to rationalise stoma prescribing and supporting HCPs regarding stoma care and management. You will also be advising patients on the available home delivery service and support.
To be considered for this exciting Stoma Care Nurse role you will meet the following criteria;
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse
• Stoma or Colorectal background
• Commercial awareness
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexible to meet patient and service needs
• Ability to work autonomously
• Dynamic and forward thinking
• Determination to progress professionally in Stoma/Colorectal nursing
• Full UK Driving Licence
Excellent salary plus competitive benefits package, company car, 25 days annual leave, pension and private healthcare. Career development and training opportunities.
To find out about this Stoma Care Nurse role please call Heather Hughes or send your CV
However if this is not the role for you, please take some time to consider whether you know anyone else who may be interested.
If you recommend a new candidate who we then go on to find a job for, we will send you £250 as a thank-you.
(Terms and Conditions apply)
“People First” is our ethos, and has helped Xcellin build it’s excellent reputation. We know there are a myriad of recruitment agencies, offering all kinds of promises to candidates, but at Xcellin we pride ourselves actually delivering the great service we promise! We build long term relationships with our candidates so whenever they need career advice or services Xcellin is their first point of call.
Our extensive list of clients across both the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries means we have a constant and broad range of jobs for you to choose from.
From start to finish you can rely on us to provide:
- Exceptional job and company insight to give you breadth of understanding regarding the role
- A comprehensive screening interview so that we can present all your relevant experience and achievements to our clients.
- Support and advice throughout the interview process to ensure you are as well prepared as possible
- Feedback at every step to help improve your performance
At Xcellin you will feel as though you have your own Coach helping you through each step of the Recruitment Process
The Xcellin Promise
- We’ll We never submit a CV without your consent
- If it’s your dream job, we will all we can to make sure you get it!