In association with their esteemed client, CPL Healthcare is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 interested to lead an Emergency Department.
This long established hospital, located in Dublin city centre, has built a very good reputation and provides excellent care and support to their patients.
• Your primary function is to lead the Emergency Department. The Nurse Manager will manage, plan, organise and co-ordinate all services relating to both direct and indirect care and communicate with medical consultants, paramedical and appropriate senior administrative staff in your Unit and throughout the hospital.
• Registered in the general division of An Bord Altranis.
• Have at least 5 years post registration experience of which, two must be recent experience in Accident & Emergency nursing.
• Have an appropriate qualification or management experience relevant to the post
• Evidence of personal professional development.
• Organisational and professional knowledge.
• Communication, influencing and negotiation skills
• Planning and organization of activities & resources
• Building and leading a team
• Promotion of evidence based decision-making
• Evidence of setting & monitoring performance standards
• Leading on Clinical Practise & Service initiative, innovation & quality
• Empowering/enabling leadership style
• Resilience & composure
• Integrity & ethical stance
• Sustained Personal commitment
• Proactive approach to planning
• Effective co-ordinator of resources
To apply or for further information please contact Anne Marie on + [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
Welcome to Cpl Healthcare
With over 20 years experience in the Healthcare Recruitment and Training space, we are proud to be Ireland’s premier Healthcare staffing agency. We work with clients not only here in Ireland but across all International markets allowing us to offer our candidates and clients a complete recruitment solution.
We provide Permanent and Temporary staffing solutions across all Healthcare sectors including:
Our staffing business is complemented by a fully integrated accredited Healthcare Training company, allowing candidates to follow one journey from beginning to end whilst giving clients peace of mind.
Within our service teams we have qualified Health Professionals to understand the industry from a clinical perspective, enabling us to provide best in class service to both our candidates and clients.
We are open for business 363 days a year, from 7.00am – 9.30pm, with an on-call service available for out of hours and offices across Ireland and London.
Here at Cpl Healthcare we are dedicated to providing the best quality Healthcare recruitment and training service.