Nurse Practitioner, Bradford, Permanent, Part-Time
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join a high achieving GP Surgery in Bradford. You will be a fundamental, highly valued member of the clinical team meaning you will finally receive the recognition that you deserve. The team are approachable, passionate and good natured and they strive to maintain a pleasant working environment at all times.
We expect this will be one of our most popular vacancies so get in contact asap to avoid missing out.
Further details include:
* Flexible part-time hours - To start in January 2017
* Competitive and negotiable salary DOE - band 8a/8b
* 5 weeks annual leave PLUS bank holidays
* Study leave
* Medical indemnity
* Ongoing support and guidance from current ANPs and GPs
* Training and development opportunities
The Successful Candidate
You must be a confident, fully autonomous Nurse Practitioner who is able to hit the ground running. Prescribing is essential.
How To Apply
Call Annabel on [... Click Apply...]OR email your CV to [... Click Apply...].
Job reference: AC-NP-HA
Considering locum work?
If you are searching for something more flexible, we have locum work available which can be booked up to 12 months in advance. There are no minimum hours to work and the rates of pay for locum shifts are between £35 and £60 per hour, including holiday pay!
About Chase Medical
Chase are a specialist agency within Primary Care that supplies locum, permanent and contract work for Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Community Nurses nationwide! We supply over 30% of all GP surgeries in England and have built a fantastic reputation throughout the nursing community. Chase works alongside you to find the most suitable role and always keep our staff up to date with new opportunities.
If you are interested in the above role or simply want some more information give Annabel a call on [... Click Apply...]!
Or email [... Click Apply...] and request a call back.
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.