Practice Nurse shifts available in Gainsborough
Do you want to boost your earnings and increase your CPD whilst retaining your flexibility? Chase Medical have the opportunity for an experienced Practice Nurse who lives locally to Gainsborough to do just this!
Earn fantastic rates of £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) whilst working flexible shifts that you choose! Not only is this a brilliant chance to give your income a boost, but it also allows you to increase your CPD by gaining experience of working in a variety of settings!
Get in touch ASAP to make sure you don't miss out! Contact Jessica on [... Click Apply...]or email your most recent CV to [... Click Apply...].
What we can offer you:
* Excellent pay rates: £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay).
* Full access to shift lists, with shifts bookable up to 12 months in advance.
* No minimum amount of hours to be worked giving you the flexibility to work regularly or on an ad-hoc basis to supplement your other roles.
* Opportunities to increase your CPD with experience of working in different settings.
* A simple, quick and easy one-time registration process
Chase Medical are a specialist primary care agency for Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners nationwide. Therefore, we pride ourselves in providing high volumes of work in centres across the UK for Primary Care Nurses.
We offer opportunities on both a locum and a permanent basis; if you are interested please don't hesitate to get in contact!
Most of our shifts offer flexible days and hours to suit any availability, so why not join today?
Alternatively, do you know a friend or colleague who is interested in locum work, or is looking for a new role in Primary Care? We also run a fantastic referral scheme in which you could receive a £50 reward for successfully referring them to us!
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.