Up to £32,407 base salary + bonus + pension (4%-8%) + healthcare + life assurance + 25 days' holiday + free staff parking
Full time or Part-time 30-37.5 hours
- Reporting directly to the Cancer Services Lead Nurse, you will be responsible for administering chemotherapy to patients within the 9 bedded private room unit.
- You will provide exemplary planned care for patients and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in Oncology Day Chemotherapy Centre.
- You must be a Registered Nurse whom is experienced within administering chemotherapy.
- You will need to be qualified in venepuncture and cannulation and the use of CVAD's with evidence of regular competency assessment.
- You will need to possess a post registration qualification in the administration of chemotherapy.
Our client is a leading private acute hospital whom provide services to the Hampshire community. This hospital is part of a highly successful group who have an established and growing network of hospitals throughout the UK. With 50 beds, 3 theatres, endoscopy and onsite diagnostic imaging suite. This hospital has a long- standing reputation for providing first class private medical care with a fantastic environment that has patient satisfaction of 100%. The hospital prides itself on its wide range of services that are all provided by specialist doctors and nurses in a relaxed and comfortable environment that has a great family feel.
Stroud Resourcing has been formed as a specialist independent recruitment provider, offering a range of recruitment services to the Healthcare and Medical Devices markets. Our business model is based on offering clients a flexible and creative approach to recruitment and talent spotting, whilst ensuring that candidates receive a professional service that is geared to advising and supporting individuals with their next career move.
We provide solutions for both large and small enterprises who want to receive all the benefits of a leading recruitment agency, whilst retaining a tailored and personal service. We believe that recruiters have the ability to positively impact a client’s brand through professional conduct with candidates. As a result, we have a commitment to service excellence and take pride in being brand ambassadors.
So, whether you are a client looking for a credible, no nonsense approach to your recruitment, or a candidate who wants to be treated as a valued customer, Stroud Resourcing wants to hear from you.