Up to £55,000 base salary + 10% bonus + pension (4%-15%) + healthcare + life assurance + 25 days' holiday + free staff parking
Full time 37.5 hours
- Reporting directly to the Head of Clinical Services, you will be responsible for managing 3 theatres providing a wide range of acute surgical lists.
- You will provide exemplary planned care for patients while managing the perioperative team in a safe, efficient and financially successful manner while maximising theatre utilisation.
- You will also need to ensure the perioperative teams deliver effective patient care by providing excellent clinical and managerial leadership, within available resources and budgetary objectives.
- Be a Registered Practitioner (RN or ODP) with post-registration clinical experience as a senior theatre practitioner in an acute hospital (NHS or independent).
- Be able to demonstrate experience of planning, organising and running the daily work load in a theatre suite.
- Have knowledge of clinical governance and its application.
- You will be an expert in building relationships with an intuitive and persuasive style that enables you to easily engage and build relationships with consultants, colleagues and patients.
- Demonstrate a track record of developing teams to perform collaboratively with a clear capability to assess and improve performance and achieve results.
- Provide evidence of managing change and optimising theatre efficiencies.
Our client is a leading private acute hospital whom provide services to the Hampshire community. This hospital is part of a highly successful group who have an established and growing network of hospitals throughout the UK. With 50 beds, 3 theatres, endoscopy and onsite diagnostic imaging suite. This hospital has a long- standing reputation for providing first class private medical care with a fantastic environment that has patient satisfaction of 100%. The hospital prides itself on its wide range of services that are all provided by specialist doctors and nurses in a relaxed and comfortable environment that has a great family feel.
Stroud Resourcing has been formed as a specialist independent recruitment provider, offering a range of recruitment services to the Healthcare and Medical Devices markets. Our business model is based on offering clients a flexible and creative approach to recruitment and talent spotting, whilst ensuring that candidates receive a professional service that is geared to advising and supporting individuals with their next career move.
We provide solutions for both large and small enterprises who want to receive all the benefits of a leading recruitment agency, whilst retaining a tailored and personal service. We believe that recruiters have the ability to positively impact a client’s brand through professional conduct with candidates. As a result, we have a commitment to service excellence and take pride in being brand ambassadors.
So, whether you are a client looking for a credible, no nonsense approach to your recruitment, or a candidate who wants to be treated as a valued customer, Stroud Resourcing wants to hear from you.