Job Title - Theatre practitioner - Maidstone
Ref - ZAFKITHP
Salary - Dependant upon Experience
Hours - Full Time - Permanent
The Vacancy -
Your role will be to work as part of a team to ensure a high standard of clinical care and safety is delivered patients within the theatre unit at Maidstone, the first private tertiary level hospital in this area. You will champion patient experience during the peri-operative phase and ensure consistently high standards of patient care, interaction and communication at all times.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Working as an anaesthetic, scrub or recovery practitioner as per your skill set.
* Assessing patient care requirements, ensuring all required documentation is within the boundaries of the national and hospital guidelines.
* Assisting the theatre management team in the smooth operation of the department.
* Communicating with other departments including Sterile Services, Ward and Imaging to ensure the provision of an efficient and patient-centric service.
The Individual -
The ideal candidate will:
* Be a registered practitioner (RN or ODP).
* Have demonstrable post-registration clinical experience as an anaesthetic, scrub or recovery theatre practitioner.
* Have a good understanding of the theatre disciplines, although in-house training will be provided to support your individual professional development.
* Have gained some previous experience in an acute hospital (NHS or independent)
* Possess exceptional communication skills.
* Be able to work under pressure.
In addition to your competitive salary, we offer a host of flexible and comprehensive benefits:
* Starting holiday allowance of 25 days (plus bank holidays) going up to 27 after 5 years
* Contributory pension scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance (3 x annual salary)
* Personalised development plan
* Company uniform provided
* Interest-free season ticket loan
* Discretionary sick pay
* Health and well-being events with complimentary annual Flu vaccination
* Discounted Hilton gym membership
* Reward gateway (shopping vouchers)
* Opportunities to work flexibly
* A dedicated staff car park, opening in Autumn 2016 (small monthly fee payable)
* Cycle-2-Work Scheme
* Green Travel Plan with facilities for cyclists including cycle racks, showers and lockers
* Subsidised food in the restaurant
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Recognition of excellence
* Free tea and coffee
* Company funded DBS check
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on [... Click Apply...]or email
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and international healthcare sectors.
We support NHS Trusts and private health sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
Through attracting and nurturing the best people, we help our clients deliver the best compassionate care.