We are seeking an Endoscopy Lead Nurse to take a lead role at a prestigious hospital in central London.
- Endoscopy Lead Nurse
- Competitive salary + 27 days' holiday & Bank holidays + Pension + Free Healthcare + Free restaurant quality meals + Excellent benefits & discounts
- Central London
Are you looking to take a lead role in Endoscopy? As an experienced Endoscopy nurse, you will be required to lead a small team at a prestigious central London hospital. Working with brand new equipment, our client is looking to invest in their new Endoscopy department to ensure it is offering the highest quality service to its patients. You will be supporting the launch of this service and driving to achieve JAG Accreditation.
- To support the Theatre Manager in the effective management of the Endoscopy Suite within the agreed budgetary and revenue generating guidelines.
- To carry out the day-to-day management and co-ordination of the Endoscopy Suite.
- To provide expertise and leadership in the delivery of a safe, high quality patient centred endoscopy service.
- To ensure safe and efficient decontamination of flexible scopes and maintain an environment conducive to prevention and control of infection.
Our client is an independent hospital based within central London. They have an excellent reputation for quality of care and have a wonderful history of over 100 years. With 3 operating theatres, 40 private en-suite inpatient rooms, 13 bed day-case unit, critical care unit and a state of the art diagnostic imaging centre. The hospital is due to start a major redevelopment programme where they will be creating a further 2 theatres, a dedicated day surgery unit and a fertility unit.
To apply for this role, please contact Rachael Spink at Stroud Resourcing on [... Click Apply...]quoting ref: 1026. You can also apply via email at
Stroud Resourcing has been formed as a specialist independent recruitment provider, offering a range of recruitment services to the Healthcare and Medical Devices markets. Our business model is based on offering clients a flexible and creative approach to recruitment and talent spotting, whilst ensuring that candidates receive a professional service that is geared to advising and supporting individuals with their next career move.
We provide solutions for both large and small enterprises who want to receive all the benefits of a leading recruitment agency, whilst retaining a tailored and personal service. We believe that recruiters have the ability to positively impact a client’s brand through professional conduct with candidates. As a result, we have a commitment to service excellence and take pride in being brand ambassadors.
So, whether you are a client looking for a credible, no nonsense approach to your recruitment, or a candidate who wants to be treated as a valued customer, Stroud Resourcing wants to hear from you.