Community Nurse - Admiral Nurse
£26,000 - £35,000 DOE
Full Time - 37.5hrs
Eclypse Recruitment are looking for an experience nurse who has in depth experience with dementia to take on a community nurse - admiral nurse position in Gloucester, Oxford.
The group are a large not for profit care providers in the UK, specialising in providing high quality, person-centred care in care homes and extra care housing nationwide. They provide outstanding care, working closely with leading experts on dementia and elderly care. Because they're a not for profit trust, they invest every penny they make in the people they support and the people who work there too.
You will be highly motivated, with current clinical therapeutic skills and able to work within the Admiral Nurses' Competency Framework as defined by Dementia UK. In return you will be supported by both the client and Dementia UK and have the opportunity to work in partnership with employees to improve the lives and well-being of those living at a nursing home and others in the surrounding community.
The right person will be responsible for:
- Offer expertise and guidance to families of people living with Dementia, professional colleagues, formal carers, and the general public using relationship -centred approaches and best practice in dementia care
- Providing high quality nursing care for our residents based in a nursing home
- Continually promoting the people's rights to privacy, dignity, choice, autonomy and safety
- Providing professional leadership to enable safe and effective use of the Mental Capacity Act 2005, and other supporting safeguarding legislation.
- Providing professional leadership to support high quality care planning and documentation
- To participate in and make effective use of Dementia UK Clinical Supervision and Practice Development.
- Assist with the development, evaluation and audit of this specialist area of practice and of the Admiral Nursing Service.
- Responsible for the health and safety of you and anybody else who may be affected by your acts or omissions
If you are interested in this position please contact Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
Alternatively click APPLY now!
Community Nurse - Admiral Nurse, Community Nurse - Admiral Nurse, Community Nurse - Admiral Nurse, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, Gloucester
Eclypse Recruitment specialise in the placement of permanent or contract candidates within the social and healthcare industry. We are successful in what we do and as well as always staying professional we aim to beat our competitors.
We provide an honest yet professional approach to our clients and candidates alike. We believe honesty is the best policy and as an agency we support our client and candidate needs.
Our healthcare consultants are all experienced within the industry and are available at your convenience if not within the office hours then out of hours a specialised consultant is always on hand to take your call which is important to us.
Listed below are examples of the candidates we successfully recruit:
Care/ Unit Managers
Senior/ Care Assistants
We provide to a number of private and large corporate care homes as well as independently owned nurseries throughout the UK, Scotland and Ireland.