Clinical Lead (RGN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Merton - Full Time - £35,000
Clinical Lead is required to work within the elderly nursing home environment providing nursing care for the elderly. My Client's nursing home is medium in size, and offers outstanding long term career development opportunities.
The home provides nursing & social care for the elderly and has an excellent reputation.
Main Purpose of the Job
- To ensure that all nursing practice in the home meets Nursing and Mid-wifery Council (NMC) Code of Practice, CQC and Health and Social Care Regulations
- To provide specialist advice, guidance and support to all staff in the home to ensure best practice in clinical nursing practice.
- To take a lead role in championing and embedding the C&C Principles of Care in day to day practice across all staff in the home.
- To deputise for the Care Home Manager in their absence and support them in ensuring the day to day effectiveness and regulatory compliance of the home is maintained at all times.
- To take responsibility and proactive actions in maintaining and ensuring standards of care to residents within the home are compliant with CQC regulations, Health and Social Care Act 2008 (2014 regulated activities) and as amended and all C&C policies and procedures.
- To provide management support, supervision and guidance to Nursing staff and Care Team Leaders
- Must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
- Must have senior experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
- Understanding of the NMC code of conduct
- Excellent clinical skills and supervisory experience
- Ability to lead and motivate other staff members
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.