£24,000 - £28,000 DOE
medical and nursing
The successful candidate will work within the MDT to develop personalised, recovery-focused programmes and care pathways. Playing a vital leadership role on the ward, you'll also use your expertise and ideas to help continually evolve best practice and set new standards.
To be considered you will:
be RMN qualified and NMC registered
- have a range of qualities that go beyond your qualifications and technical ability
- be patient centric with a commitment to delivering high quality care
- possess finely tuned decision-making skills, communication skills and organisational capacity
- be flexible with a "can-do" attitude to enable patients to build on their existing strengths and feel positive about their lives
In return you can expect
- the opportunity to experience the kind of clinical variety that rarely exists in the NHS
- a competitive salary and a benefits package that includes a contribution to your NMC revalidation
- a dynamic and seamless approach to learning and development that will see you continuously progress and achieve your ambitions
Benefits package includes:
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus initially then £500 after 6mths
- Annual Loyalty Bonus £1k pa ( payable for next 1.5 years)
- 50 % NMC contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays - pro rata for part time
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Sick Pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
- Free Parking
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Steve on [... Click Apply...]send your most up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
Keywords: medical and nursing, RMN, North London
Eclypse Recruitment specialise in the placement of permanent or contract candidates within the social and healthcare industry. We are successful in what we do and as well as always staying professional we aim to beat our competitors.
We provide an honest yet professional approach to our clients and candidates alike. We believe honesty is the best policy and as an agency we support our client and candidate needs.
Our healthcare consultants are all experienced within the industry and are available at your convenience if not within the office hours then out of hours a specialised consultant is always on hand to take your call which is important to us.
Listed below are examples of the candidates we successfully recruit:
Care/ Unit Managers
Senior/ Care Assistants
We provide to a number of private and large corporate care homes as well as independently owned nurseries throughout the UK, Scotland and Ireland.