One of our clients, a direct employ, is seeking an Occupational Health Nurse Manager. See details below.
Job Title: Occupational Health Nurse Manager
Location: Central Manchester
Hours: 4-5 days per week. Permanent
Salary: £37000-£42000 FTE
You must hold a formal qualification in OH and your CV will demonstrate some people management experience plus a thorough understanding of SEQOHS, You will be IT literate.
Job role involves managing your own case load (approx 5 cases /week) plus ensuring that the OH function remains cost effective by monitoring and continually reviewing costs and keeping the function's P&L under constant review. An OHA will report directly to you.
For further details regarding this interesting role please call Cheviot and ask to speak with Lesley, Sharon, Simeon, Victoria or Daphne
Over half of our candidates say the reason they first contacted Cheviot Recruitment was either through word of mouth recommendation or because they'd been impressed by our reputation.
Our consultants spend time getting to know our candidates and their requirements - often building up relationships which span many years. We always have a very wide range of occupational heath roles available across the UK and we ensure our candidates are kept up to date with the latest vacancies, whether by phone, text, email alerts or via our website.
What we offer our candidates
- A wide range of occupational health job vacancies, many of which you won't find advertised elsewhere
- Permanent, temporary and ad hoc work
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly consultants
- Advice on writing your CV and interview techniques
- Job alerts by email, phone or text
- A full briefing before each interview including company information and a profile of the interviewer
- Client feedback at the earliest opportunity
- Occupational health study days - competitively priced courses covering various OH topics