Staff Nurse vacancy - Durham Disability Care Home - enhancements available!
An opportunity for a Staff Nurse (RGN) has arisen at my client's 24-bedded nursing home, which provides specialist nursing and residential care to younger and working-age adults with enduring and complex physical disabilities on a voluntary basis.
The home is purpose-built and has the facilities to encourage residents to enjoy an active lifestyle and continue to learn and develop, such as IT classes and outdoor activities. The staff at the home are renowned for their contribution to improving the lives of those living with severe and restricting difficulties, and this is reflected in the 'Good' rating it received from the latest CQC inspection.
My client is now looking to recruit an enthusiastic, hard-working Staff Nurse who will make a real difference, and the successful candidate must be:
- A 1st level RGN with a valid and clear NMC pin
- An individual who has previous nursing home and/or disability care experience
Some of the duties involved include:
- Ensuring optimum nursing care is delivered and maintained at all times
- Monitoring conditions of service users and appropriately escalating any concerns
- Participating in training sessions to improve professional practice
- Building healthy professional relationships with key stakeholders i.e. residents, relatives and colleagues
- Deputising as the Nurse in Charge in their absence as and when necessary
- Working within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
Benefits of this role include:
- Career progression pathways
- Continuous training
- Competitive hourly rate with 20% enhancements throughout the week
- Tailored Personal Development Plans
- Generous annual leave allowance
Interested? Please contact Carly Buckland at White Recruitment ([... Click Apply...]/ [... Click Apply...]) quoting the reference number CB53979!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.