Local Care Force are currently recruiting for Mental Health Nurses to work for a low to medium secure unit based in Doncaster, you will be working with Learning Disabilities, Personality Disorders and Mental Health Conditions.
We are seeking nurses to work both days and nights and with these roles being temporary we will fit round your availability.
Main Duties and Responsibilities for the role
- Acting as a primary nurse to allocated patients under the supervision and support of senior staff. You will be involved in planning development, implementation and evaluations of care plans
- Understand the Mental Health Act 1983
- Assisting in the procedures for admissions and discharges of patients
- Medication rounds
Requirements for the role
- A valid PIN
- at least 6 months UK nursing experience
- MVA trained
- Uphold the NMC code of conduct at all times
You will have your very own Clinical Lead Nurse - Unheard of with Agencies
- day to day clinical support
- assistance with your clinical professional development
- support & advice with your revalidation . Local Care Force is an REC affiliated award winning agency and is committed to providing the best care and with outstanding values you will be well on the road to success!
- looking for a personal yet professional relationship between colleagues, wanting flexible hours, 24 hour support and weekly pay? Local Care Force is the place for you
Want to find out more? Give Mandy a call on [... Click Apply...]
Local Care Force is not just a nursing, social and home care agency; it is a family business which prides itself treating its team with care and respect – they are much more than just a recruiter .
Local Care Force team of over 900 provides 15,000+ hours per week of Nursing, care and support to hundreds of vulnerable people across Yorkshire.
Unlike the myths associated with most agencies or recruiters, LCF treats its workforce like a permanent staff team, providing individual & team support, access to training, career development, holiday pay, ‘worker of the month’ & team parties. With exceptional retention, some of its temporary staff have been there since day one and will celebrate a decade in service when the company celebrates its 10th birthday this October. The business has mostly grown organically, thorough recommendation and word of mouth and has serviced a number of long standing clients for almost nine years. LCF is a great example of an exceptional local company, with strong values.
At Local Care Force you will be looked after, supported, well trained, kept VERY busy, paid on time and they will help you develop a very rewarding career!